- Whichever spouse is retaining our law firm (since even in an uncontested divorce we can only represent one of you) is going to be the Plaintiff and the other spouse will be Defendant.
- If there are children of the marriage, then please request the standard visitation form from our office. You and your spouse can go by this standard visitation schedule or use it as a starting point for the type of visitation that you are agreeing to.
- For this discounted flat fee, you will be able to ask us any questions by phone and/or email, and have unlimited phone and email access to our attorney if you want. However, if you wish to meet in person and have an in person consultation with the attorney then this would be an additional fee of $100. To do this you would just need to call us at (205) 201-1789 to schedule an appointment.
- If you are dividing retirement accounts, then the financial institution will most likely need a special order, sometimes called a Qualified Domestic Relations Order. We charge an additional fee of $200 to do this document for you.
- If you need a quit claim deed you may do it on your own or you can have us create the quit claim deed for you. If you would like us to create the quit claim deed for you, we charge $100 to do this.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to charge a small fee if you have significant revisions later on, so please make sure that you and your spouse are in total agreement on everything before you retain us to prepare the paperwork.
- If you have any questions, then feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (205) 201-1789.
Phone: (205) 421-9443
3021 Lorna Road
Hoover, AL 35216
Phone: (205) 409-0098
2805 7th Street
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401