- Whichever spouse is retaining our law firm (since even in an uncontested divorce we can only represent one of you) is going to be the Plaintiff and the other spouse will be Defendant.
- If there are children of the marriage, then please request the standard visitation form from our office. You and your spouse can go by this standard visitation schedule or use it as a starting point for the type of visitation that you are agreeing to.
- For this discounted flat fee, you will be able to ask us any questions by phone and/or email, and have unlimited phone and email access to our attorney. However, if you wish to meet in person and have an in person consultation in one of our offices then this would be an additional fee of $150. To do this you would just need to call us at (205) 201-1789 to schedule an appointment.
- If you are dividing retirement accounts, then the financial institution will most likely need a special order, sometimes called a Qualified Domestic Relations Order. We charge an additional fee of $150 to do this document for you.
- If you need a quit claim deed you may do it on your own or you can have us create the quit claim deed for you. If you would like us to create the quit claim deed for you, we charge $100 to do this.
- Additionally, we do charge a small fee if you have significant revisions later on, so please make sure that you and your spouse are in total agreement on everything before you retain us to prepare the paperwork.
- If you have any questions, then feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (205) 201-1789.
Phone: (256) 689-1119
1300 Noble Street
Anniston, AL 36201
Phone: (205) 201-1789
4000 Eagle Point Corp. Dr.
Birmingham, AL 35242
Phone: (256) 945-0502
600 Boulevard South SW
Huntsville, AL 35802
Phone: (334) 782-9938
4144 Carmichael Rd.
Montgomery, AL 36106